Tue, Jan 28|
RWJ University Hospital Hamilton
ASLS January 28 - SOLD OUT
Event is SOLD OUT.
Time & Location
Jan 28, 2020, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
RWJ University Hospital Hamilton, 1 Hamilton Health Pl, Hamilton Township, NJ 08690, USA
About Our Conference
This course is used to train thousands of EMS personnel, nurses and physicians from hundreds of institutions across the US and abroad. ASLS provides a unique neurologic assessment tool and the MEND exam, and satisfies education requirements for stroke center certification.
Major Learning Goals:
- Describe why early treatment of stroke may result in a marked reduction inthe risk of disability
- Identify the 5 main stroke syndromes and relate them to pathophysiology and clinical signs
- Perform a focused evaluation to identify stroke, its location and severity
- Explains the care and monitoring of acute ischemic stroke patients and post t-PA administration and endovascular procedures
- Recognize t-PA indication and contraindications
Registration starts at 7:30 a.m. and the class will be held in the Outpatient Auditorium.
Any questions, please contact Connie Moceri at Connie.Moceri@rwjbh.org.
ASLS January 28
Registration begins at 7:30 a.m. | Food will be provided