Fri, Oct 23|
Crozer-Chester Medical Center
ASLS October 23
Join us for this practical, hands-on course developed by experts in stroke, emergency medicine, prehospital care and nursing education.
Time & Location
Oct 23, 2020, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Crozer-Chester Medical Center, 1 Medical Center Blvd, Upland, PA 19013, USA
About Our Conference
This course is used to train thousands of EMS personnel, nurses and physicians from hundreds of institutions across the US and abroad. ASLS provides a unique neurologic assessment tool and the MEND exam, and satisfies education requirements for stroke center certification.
Major Learning Goals:
- Describe why early treatment of stroke may result in a marked reduction inthe risk of disability
- Identify the 5 main stroke syndromes and relate them to pathophysiology and clinical signs
- Perform a focused evaluation to identify stroke, its location and severity
- Explains the care and monitoring of acute ischemic stroke patients and post t-PA administration and endovascular procedures
- Recognize t-PA indication and contraindications
Registration starts at 7:30 a.m. and the class will be held in the NE #2 Conference Room.
This event is only available to Crozer Health employees.
For questions, please contact Loreen Evans at email@example.com or call 866-638-7637.