Time & Location
About Our Conference
This 2-day CME-approved conference will feature nationally and regionally recognized lecturers addressing a variety of topics including Alzheimer’s Disease, aneurysms, epilepsy, functional neurosurgery, hospital safety scores, medical marijuana, neuro critical care, neuro emergency department, neuro pharmacology, neuro plastics, neuro tumor, Parkinson’s Disease, stroke treatments, surgical spine, and various other neurological disorders, including panel discussions with industry professionals and healthcare system CEOs, including Azmat Husain, Hahnemann University Hospital; Sharif Omar, Crozer-Keystone Health System; Mike Laign, Holy Redeemer Health System; and Richard Freeman, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Hamilton.
Featured in 2019: Learning sessions on neurological disorders, and hands-on clinical training for advanced practice providers and nursing professionals.
Keynotes: Leah Binder, President & CEO of The Leapfrog Group, and Stephen Burrows, creator and director of the award-winning, critically acclaimed HBO documentary film, “Bleed Out."
Earn up to 14.25 AMA PRA Category I Credits and 14.25 Contact Hours.
- Physician 2-Day Pass$150$1500$0
- APP 2-Day Pass$100$1000$0
- Nursing 2-Day Pass$100$1000$0
- 10 Nursing 2-Day Passes$900$9000$0
- Hospital Admin 2-Day Pass$100$1000$0
- 10 Hospital Admin 2-Day Passes$900$9000$0
- EMS, PT or OT 2-Day Pass$75$750$0
- 10 EMS, PT/OT 2-Day Passes$675$6750$0
- Medical Student 2-day pass$50$500$0